VoIP Defender Reseller Program
Helping Resellers Achieve Success in the Changing Market Place…
The market for communications and network security solutions is changing rapidly. VoIP Defender’s disruptive all-in-one solution has created a new opportunity for customers to better operate and protect their businesses, but it creates a dilemma for solution providers who offer more costly ala-carte voice and network solutions.
Customers now can get a better solution with VoIP Defender, which offers more capabilities for less money. Resellers must find a way to offer a complete all-in-one solution which better meets the overall the needs of their customers, while maintaining profit margins to ensure the strength of their businesses.
Our Reseller program is designed to help resellers achieve that. Our Reseller program:
- Limits the support burden that resellers must incur, since our technology is designed for ease of deployment, ease of use and ease of administration.
- Has been designed to help technology providers more comprehensively meet the needs of their customers while helping to ensure reseller revenue with a recurring revenue stream for years to come. Now resellers can be a one stop shop.
- Eliminates the need for unnecessary hardware, software and services which are often provided by other companies. Competing technology companies can no longer get in the door to chip away at your revenue stream since you can now provide an all-in-one solution.
- Adapts. The market place will continue to change, and our resellers can immediately benefit from the changes. VoIP Defender’s technology continues to evolve, offering new functionality to all customers who use the system.
- Professional technology providers are struggling to adapt their businesses to the changing market place.
VoIP Defender’s disruptive solution, adds the key components to the communications solution including network and communications security plus voice services and unified communications – all included for one low monthly payment without an upfront capital investment.
- Sales and technical training
- Pre-configuration services on all deployments
- Joint sales calls
- Sales tools, presentations, etc.
- Coop, co-marketing
- After the sale, the support, help desk, remote monitoring, system updates are provided by
- Tradeshow support
- Lead referrals
- White label branding option - tailored for you - offer the solution with your branding, your packaging, your pricing, no need to invest in creating your own solution.
- Not for resale system – get a system for in-house use for running your business, training, testing and demonstrations.
Up Front Revenue
- Cabling services, WiFi and Network infrastructure
- Internet services
- Telephony add-ons like headsets, UPS, doorphones, security-vdeo, conference speakerphones
- Applications such as Backoffice, POS, Email, E-commerce, Web Solutions, Contact Center, Emergency Notification, IVR
- Satellite offices
Recurring Revenue Stream
- UCaaS revenue
- Maintenance agreement
- EFax, Softphones
- Redundant solutions
- Cloud services
- Conference bridges
- Resellers experience Low Support Costs, helping to increase Profit Margins with more Satisfied Customers.
- No heavy investment in staff technical training
- Resellers have No Minimum Buy-in necessary
- Customers Systems are Pre-Configured system before product ships
- We support you and your customers before, during and after the installation
You are a One Stop Shop
- Complete Voice Services
- Complete Network Services
- Secure Communications and Network Services
To become a VoIP Defender Authorized Partner, contact: Partner Programs - 847-719-7822
Or fill out the VoIP Defender Partner Program Information Request Form below.